Monday, June 18, 2007

Football Daze of Summer

My apologies for not posting last week, as I had a lot go on, and finally got it all resolved. Yes, I am still working on designing this site, so please bear with me there. Now, onto the good news-I am starting next week the Football Daze of Summer! What is it? Well, it is real simple. Beginning next week, I am breaking down both College, and the NFL. On Monday, I will break down my first College Conference, and on Wednesday, my first NFL Division.

My features will have a coach's feature-who's new, who's on the hot seat, and for the NFL, the most noteable new players and draft picks that can impact your team. This will fit my format, having College Football on Mondays and NFL on Wednesdays.

I expect to finish my draft grades this week, and will break down teams alphabetically. This feature will include best pick, what the hell were they thinking pick, and superstar pick, plus ask a question about the team in general. That should come either Wed or Friday. See you then!

No comments: