Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Welcome!

Hello and welcome! For those of you who follow commanderbond.net, and daltonswendy.com, you know me as hcmv007. I have for the past few years wanted to do my own website regarding football, but needless to say, those plans fell short. So the next natural step was to do a blog, and one in particular that I would like to do.

Anyone that knows me personally knows that I eat, breathe and sleep football. If a football game is on, I am not going anywhere. If my home is burning to the ground, and the game is on, I couldn't pick a better way to go out. So, it is clear that I love the game. While I prefer College Game, I also love the NFL.

This site will be my personal gateway to the 2007 Football Season. I was going to start this later, but already bookshelves have various preseason publications out on bookshelves. I will cover every major college conference, including a few segments on who's new, a bit about each conference, and my predictions. I will also do a weekly picks (around Wed during the season), and a weekly top 10, including my own version of the BCS.

For the NFL, it will be similar. A Breakdown of each division, plus who's new (coaches and free agents), and individual team breakdowns per division. I will begin NFL Coverage soon as well, including a complete and detailed analysis of the past draft-just to give you a clue as to what I thought about the draft in April, and well, it is time anyway. Besides, now is a better time to analyze the draft, since most teams have now had mini camps.

For those of you who are new to the game, I will answer any questions you may have about the game. But more importantly, I want your voices and suggestions. I want the best free football site out there, and I need your help to do it. I look forward to hearing from you.

hcmv007

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Rock-and-frickin-Roll dude!!

As a fellow CB. collegue, I am happy to report that hcmv007's intuitions ar always spot-on.

Hoo-Rah,
Bill07

Unknown said...

I'M gettin' tired of messin' with all this BS