Wednesday, September 12, 2007

NFL NEWS

Sadly, I will not be posting new NFL stuff, but will tell you who will win what in the NFC:

North-Bears
South-Bucs
East-Eagles
West-Seahawks




The massive amount of college football I am working on prevents me from doing the NFL like I would like to do. I am sorry, but if i have a chance to talk about the NFL, I will.

I will talk about the Pats. What they did was classless. How desperate are you to win? When did you guys become Raiders? I do not believe that was all necessary, you play the game and if your strategy does not work, adjust it. Simple. Don't tape the signals and then encode them. I think it is high time for a defensive player to have a wireless communication helmet like hte QB does to call the plays. That might help a little bit.

No comments: